Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We need a vacation

We haven't really gone much of anywhere since Andre started the WSP thing and I started National Boards. SO, we are overdue for some trips. Now, I realize that we are buying a new house. One might think we should stay home. That's ok, you are entitled to your opinion :)

In the works...camping or some other relatively inexpensive trip the beginning of August (that's right around the corner, so I should get that one figured out quick). Then, a weekend trip to San Francisco to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary (we had bigger plans but then we bought a house...see, we are responsible). We are considering a trip to MT after Christmas for skiing and other snow-related fun, then Disneyland over Spring Break. We will probably try to hit the MotoGP race at Laguna Seca next summer as well.

It's fun to have things like this to look forward to. Once you pay, it's going to happen. I am looking forward to our new house, too, but we haven't paid yet, so it's still not a reality. Appraisal, where are you????

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Wow, can I fit in your suitcase by chance? ;) Sounds like tons of fun coming up in the next year!

bookgirl said...

Ohh if you guys want company for a dinner, let us know. We understand, however, if that is not your idea of celbrating your marriage ;) Have fun!!

Desiree said...

bookgirl...I do not plan to be w/in an hour+/- of you and not at least share a meal. I'll let you know once we have finalized plans. Still waiting to see if Andre can get a couple of days off.