Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

So, I love April Fools day. Good times. A list of my (with the help of co-workers) accomplishments for the day:


  • Posted this sign on the staff bathrooms: KSD has run out of toilet paper. Please use your own resources

  • Helped saran wrap a co-worker's mini van and then the stuff in his office after he took the saran wrap off his van (they got the saran wrap out of the trash can)

  • Sent call slips to the same co-worker's 5th hour class for every single student to visit either attendance, principal, ASB, or security

  • Posted a picture of an inmate that resembles our VP in the mail room. Put a new caption under the picture about how our VP is now charged with forgery, etc.

This is all I plan to do because I am tired of thinking about it...I do have big plans for next year, though.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

again, it's supposed be work, not fun..

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have signed my comment as MOM.. or MIL as I'm known by Andre.
Mom