Monday, March 31, 2008

My first time...

Haha. I mean that this is my first time creating a blog post. Get your mind out of the gutter. I've been deciding recently that I want to use computer technology a little more, as well as get rid of my current ISP (Clearwire). It stinks and the e-mail is really SLOOOOW. So, I've also started a new gmail account, because I figure I'll be able to use that no matter what I decide in the future as far as an ISP goes!

Had a good morning--stayed at school with O & V for a little while to watch them paint. I ended up with flowers and a sun. Good stuff....they are cute.

Working on reading my Time 100 Greatest Books since 1923. I think I'm done with four so far. All have been good, some better than others, obviously. I also bought Kite Runner today at Costco--one I've been wanting to read but haven't so far.

Still waiting to hear from the State Patrol for Andre. Apparently, they are going to take forever. I should be used to this since we've already experienced the military!

No comments: