Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Working in the yard is cool, too

I'm finding that I really enjoy working in my yard these days. This feeling might be coming from the fact that I am anxious to go from ugly dirt to pretty landscaping, or it might be from the fact that I actually kind of like it and the time goes by really fast. Probably a little of both because I still haven't mustered up any energy to go around to the back yard...the front is looking fab, though, if I do say so myself. The girls and I planted a Japanese honeysuckle today that should smell awesome, attract hummingbirds (and bees) and will climb up one of our columns on the front of the house. We also planted a couple of flowers...dwarf daisies, I think, and they are really cute. Tomorrow I'm scrapbooking, but I'm thinking that I might go buy some more flowers and put them in pots on the front patio. We'll see...will post a picture when it's all done.

No comments: