We have got a TON of snow. For Kennewick, at least. There is over a foot of accumulation in our yard. It appears that the city of Kennewick does not have a budget for plowing our roads, either.
Andre spent the first couple hours of his shift last night trying to get his car to move, but never could, and ended up having to call a tow truck. That was kind of a nightmare and I know it really stressed him out. The front wheels would not turn...at all.
I slipped and fell this morning on the sidewalk into the girls' daycare. Good stuff. If anyone had seen me, they would have laughed because my feet flew up in the air and I landed on my back. I'm sure it looked funny...but I'll have some serious bruises.
Kami and I are at school right now "working" on our National Boards. Obviously, I am not really working but am going to get started in just a few minutes.
I like snow, but it's getting a little old b/c nothing is being done to remove it from city roads (beside the absolute main streets). If I didn't have four-wheel drive, I truly would not be able to get around in some areas w/out driving like a maniac.
1 comment:
We have a foot of snow here too, in Tacoma... how crazy is that?! Are you also on Facebook? I have pics up if you are...
Take care and have a Merry Christmas!
Shani
Post a Comment