I can't remember it being this cold...ever...I'm sure it has been, but certainly not in the last few years. I added a link to my links section called "local weather." If it works correctly, you should be able to click on it and see what I'm talking about.
Related to the weather, Andre had to help close I82 (HWY 395) between Oregon and Washington this morning. He was supposed to be off work at 3 AM, but did not get home until around 10 AM. He said he might just stay up today, which should be a joy for me when I get home (he's always perky when he doesn't get enough rest...kind of like our 3 and 4 year old daugters). haha
The girls' big Christmas performance for preschool was supposed to be today, but has been rescheduled for Thursday. Olivia is going to the be the Angel Gabriel and singing Silent Night and Victoria is going to be...shocker...the donkey :-)
BTW...we did not cancel school today, but did have a two hour delay.
No comments:
Post a Comment