Tuesday, April 14, 2009

They Accepted

The second offer accepted our counter. Yay. So, regardless of who buys our house (the first or second offer), we will be moving by the beginning of June. We will move to my mom's house while we are having one built. It will be nice to be at mom's during the summer months because they have a pool, so we can spend lots of time out there and then we are also going to try to take lots of little trips on Andre's days off.

Today we are testing at school...Kami and I are working together, so we are going to do it in shifts. She's taking the first half :-) We both know that I am not awake yet.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Yay! That's gotta be a relief..And how nice that you'll get to stay at your mom's! I bet the girls will love that.

bookgirl said...

Yay! So glad to hear the news!! Sounds like you have a good plan for the in-between time. You know me, a good plan is worth a million dollars :D