Friday, March 20, 2009

Martin Lawrence is funny

Andre and I are watching an old Martin Lawrence comedy show on Comedy Central. He's doing an imitation of white people when they get pulled over by the police. Funny.

Our girls are asleep right now. Ah, the silence. They are so cute, though. Tonight they wanted to listen to "daddy's music" on the radio--the spanish station. They try to get me to listen to it in the car, too, but I usually can't find the station :-)

It's been a busy week. I've been finishing up on National Boards. Yes, the saga is coming to an end. Actually, it's not, I still have to take the assessment center test, but I'm mailing the really hard part (the portfolio) on Tuesday. Kami, Paul, and I were all at school working today...on our day off...

Andre is working four tens right now, so it's nice to have him home for three days straight. The days he works are a little bit of a drag, though, b/c I barely get to see him--I get home from work and he leaves right away. They change shifts every month, though, so it's not like this is forever.

I've been following the progress of Emily, the daughter of a friend of a friend (it's complicated to explain). Regardless, Emily had a hemispherectomy today--surgeons removed 1 hemisphere of her brain. She has been suffering Rasmussen's Encephalitis for a few years now and this was their last result after all other treatments had failed. Please join me in keeping Emily and her family in your thoughts. http://emilystoermer.blogspot.com/

Our house is still on the market. Obviously. If it has sold I would've mentioned that first :-) Another house in our neighborhood just went on the market, too, and they are asking way more than we are--hopefully that will really work in our favor.

It is 10:30 right now and I feel like it's midnight. Going to bed!

No comments: