Friday, March 13, 2009

Recently...

Our house has been on the market for exactly two weeks today. It seems to be going pretty well, but it's kind of weird because it feels like we've been trying to sell it for months! Keeping things perfect all the time really sucks. It helps that Andre is on 4 10's right now, so he has three days off during the week and is able to get lots of "honey-do" lists finished (lucky him).

I've been working like a crazy person on National Boards. I'm trying to get my portfolio done and mailed by March 23. I will be pretty relieved once I've mailed it...actually, I'll be pretty stressed to mail it b/c what if a) I forget to include something in the box or b) the post office loses/destroys/damages/steals the box or c) I send it to the wrong address or d) etc. However, once I know they get it, then I will be relieved.

After mailing "the box" I will be working on Prom stuff (Junior class advisor...yay me) and also studying for the massive test we have to take (also for National Boards). Prom is May 2 and Massive Test is on May 26.

I can't wait until May 27.

Of course, by then we will be moving (I hope) and maybe building a house. At least, for the first time ever, I don't have anything to do this summer except teach summer school for a couple of weeks. Oh, and go on a vacation for our 10th wedding anniversary :-)

About the girls...Olivia and Victoria are doing so well. This girl smacked Olivia in the face yesterday at daycare b/c Olivia wouldn't let her play in the same center as she was. Andre was pissed...and can't understand why Olivia didn't smack her back. I told him we've taught her otherwise, remember? Olivia is over the whole thing. Andre is still pissed.

They didn't have school today and Andre had the day off, so they all stayed home together. I called to see what they were doing and Victoria answered the phone....
Victoria: "heyo?"
Me: "Hi, who is this" (I knew)
Victoria: "This is mmmmmictoria." You can totally hear her smile. She says her name like this when she's excited and can't pronounce it correctly. She has problems with pronouncing L's all the time, though...I think I blogged about that once...yegs, oyivia, yove :)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Sounds busy! Building a house? That will be exciting! Where you actually going to be moving?
Glad to see an update and that all are doing well :)