As much as I like pink, my previous blog template just would not grow on me. I like this one, though, so I think I'll stick with it for awhile.
I've been teaching summer school for the past week or so and am mostly enjoying it. It's given me a chance to try out a couple of new projects I've been working on for my students and I've also started getting into my National Board Certification stuff. Which leads me to my bit of good news...I just found out today that I received a scholarship that will cover about half the fees associated with the National Boards...yay! I'm currently working on Entry 4...there are 4 entries total, but I guess everyone starts with number 4 to get it out of the way and the works backward, or something. Anyhow, this Entry focuses on "Documented Accomplishments". I'm spending a lot of time thinking about my interactions with students, parents, colleagues, and the community because that's what I am supposed to focus on right now. It's a little challenging.
No comments:
Post a Comment