Friday, June 6, 2008

The Dirty Thirties

A lot has been going on since the last time I posted anything...

Friday, May 30
Andre and Kami organized a 30th birthday party for me at the Sports Page in downtown Kennewick. It was lots of fun; lots of our good friends were there and Kami made the CUTEST decorations. She hung up a couple of banners and made a sign. She also bought all of these really fun packs of gum and put them on little table tents. For example, one of the gums said "does this make my ass look big" and she taped it to the tent that said "absolutely." Another pack said "could you bigger bitch"...god, they were so funny. She also bought a book of crack...butt cracks...and put it with a sign that said "crack kills...just say no" Andre got me my favorite cake (carrot from Costco) and I had a lot of lemon drop drinks.

Saturday, May 31
I discovered what the lives of children of alcoholics must be like. Our girls were getting along SO well and were so happy with playing that Andre and I just hung out and did pretty much nothing until around 4 PM (I did feed my girls breakfast and lunch).

Sunday, June 1
Andre left around 5 for Olympia. He had to be at the Supply Division the following morning at 8 AM. He reported for his first day at the arming course on Tuesday, June 3. So far, so good...he'll be home tonight for the weekend and I'm looking forward to hearing more of the details.

Friday, June 6
Happy birthday to me...so far being 30 has not been too much different than the last few years :-) I did get some nice gifts from Kami and some students got me a 2 liter of diet Pepsi and cards and such. So sweet. Tonight I am going to dinner with Mom and Tom.

I'll post some recent pictures soon...

No comments: