Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to work already

School is already starting here...the girls go back on the 25th and we start on the 26th. I have to work pretty much every day from here on out.

Just got back from a conference in Spokane. We had some fun and got some work done, too. Had a chance to see Matt, who used to work with us at KHS, so that was good. It was Steve's birthday, too, so Kami bought him a slippery nipple (shot), and then we moved on to some tequila. It was kind of a rough night. haha

O & V went with me up to Spokane but stayed with my Dad and Barb (they came down from MT). It was all them all the time, they had a ball. I felt bad that I didn't really see Dad & Barb @ all, but all they cared about was seeing the girls. That's what happens when you have kids. ;-)

Andre is great, just really busy. He spends a lot of his time getting his butt kicked. He's been gassed, pepper sprayed, tasered, and they're boxing this week. This doesn't include all of the regular PT stuff. Consider investing in Motrin stock--he's been taking a lot of it lately.

Girls are excited to go back to school, I think. It's going to be different for them this year because they're going to have to get up a lot earlier. I'm going back to work full time.

Been watching the Olympics when I get a chance. It's been hard to fit in. I'm also a dog b/c I missed a BBQ with my friends last weekend. If you are reading this...sorry :-( By the time Andre left (he left later than normal) and I was done packing up for my trip on Monday morning, it was 7 PM. What can I say, I stink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Des, It's your Mother here, I figured out how to comment on these things. I don't really have anything to say, just wanted to show my brilliance at figuring it out. I know that's not much to you, but it impresses me.. hee hee.
Love Mom