Shockingly, I have had multiple requests to start blogging again. Not shockingly, these requests come pretty much exclusively from my friend and my mother. So I have decided to begin a regular series called "What Has Desiree Learned Lately?" We'll call it WHDLL for short. I basically plan to write about whatever random crap pops into my head and it's easier than having to focus on one specific thing. Which leads me to my first item...
ADD (the disorder, not math)
I joke with my friend that I might have ADD. I realize that many of you deal with this on a daily basis and I do not mean to make light of your struggles. Please try not to be offended. If you are offended, you are free to ... ahem... not read my blog anymore. You won't miss much, I hardly ever post. So, yeah, back to the ADD. See what I mean? Holy cow, I get distracted easily. I don't think I really have ADD, just lots on my plate. My friend says she'll give me one of her ADD meds -- if I take it and feel normal, maybe I need it. If I get high, then I don't. This is also a joke -- I don't plan to really take any of her meds, nor does she plan to actually give them to me. Just to set your minds at ease.
Babies
I'm getting soft in my old age (reference to my personality, not my body, which has been smooshy and soft for quite a few years now). I kind of dig babies these days -- other people's. I am definitely done having babies of my own. They are awfully cute, though!
Weiner Dogs
So, yeah, we got a dog. Buddy is a mix of weiner dog and something else, who can say for sure what? Anyway, he is definitely a weiner dog because he is constantly behaving inappropriately. Honestly, why can't he just do that in the privacy of his crate while I'm sleeping or something? So gross. I have started spraying him with the squirt bottle to deter the behavior. It appears to help.
So, there you go. The inaugural WHDLL post.
3 comments:
HAHAHA, I love this! I'm looking forward to much more WHDLL.
Well I thought we had decided Buddy is ChiWeanie.. I like that.. it's cute, as is he.. usually..
I too look forward to WHDLL.
Well, one would think that there isn't any thing new.. but that's not true is it???? Where's the blogging?
Love you.
Mom
Post a Comment