For Part 1 of Project: Our Office, I have ordered some new furniture. Behold, the craft table...and one stool (I only got one). Notice that the picture has two stools. And lots of other fabulous stuff. Obviously this is not a picture of my office. I have big plans for our office area, though, and hope it will become A.MA.ZING over time. We will see. Stay tuned for Project: Our Office Part 2...it will probably involve either a) a small desk or b) cute chair/ottoman/table/light combo. Or maybe all of that.

4 comments:
summers off, I...am...jealous.
Nah, I'm teaching summer school.
That is extremely adorable, not to mention quite handy looking! Can't wait to see the progress!
Love it Desiree. I was looking at the photo before I read your comments and thought, wow, Des has really gotten that fixed up, where'd she get those pics on the wall, love them, love the table and the stools.. hee hee.. then I read your comments.. I know, very ditzy of me. blonde. whatever. Anyway the table and stools are really nice, I'm sure they look great in the office. Well I"m off to do the treadmill and watch some Sex in the City, take my mind off of BLUE. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment