Ok, I write excessively long posts. I have decided to stop doing that. From now on, I will pick one thing to write about and stick to it...I might have to make multiple posts in one day :-)
Today the focus is -- weeds. They suck. We have a lot of them. They are growing in the dirt behind our new house. They must be pulled so we can put in a lawn. They kick my butt. I have pulled about 3/4 of them. Hopefully the lawn will be put in soon so they don't grow back.
3 comments:
Good hard work that pulling weeds is. I know it sucks, but the reward will be great.. Your house is beautiful..Love you Mom
Ick..i hate weeds. But what about the pic's you mentioned??
I was disappointed you didn't put my children to work pulling those weeds. We (Jack) owe you now. Perhaps a weed pulling/sprinkler installing/sod laying/nightstand delivering party? We have experience in this field.
Post a Comment