Monday, January 19, 2009

Graduation is coming up

Andre's graduation ceremony is coming up. It's very exciting; he finishes his coaching trip this week. We are going to an open house at the academy the day before graduation. Graduation itself takes place in the Capitol Rotunda (very beautiful) and is followed by a reception at the Governor's mansion (sounds much swankier than it actually is, I am sure).

I am really hoping we can plan a couple of trips once Andre is settled into his job. I want to try to do a short weekend in Vegas during spring break b/c my national boards portfolio is due prior to that--so I will need a vacation! Then, I'm hoping that we can go somewhere fabulous for our 10th anniversary (yes, it's already coming up...in August). We also might try to go to Portland this weekend with our girs. We'll see--I probably need to stay home and work on my national boards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I was just reading your comments about your upcoming anniversary this summer and was thinking, wow, has it been that long already? Then, I realized that little miss Kaci wil be 10, yes 10, in June... can you believe that?!
:-)
Shani