Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted. I'm going to try to once a week at least from now on.
Thanksgiving has been good. Victoria and I made breakfast while Olivia and Andre slept in. Victoria was a big helper--she stirred the eggs. She also rolled up the crescent rolls (you know, the ones out of the can). They didn't really look like crescent rolls...but they still tasted good :-)
After breakfast we just hung around and then went over to my mom's around 3. It was a good dinner; we always have SO much food! This year it was a smaller group -- Jen's family, my family, Mom & Tom, and Helen and Uncle Jimmy. We have 5 little ones now...I can't believe it. Joshua is only about 7 months old and is gigantic. He weighs, like, 25 pounds, and looks like a small toddler...who can't stand up or anything. Then we have Jack, who is 3, and a wild man. SO CUTE. He and my Victoria, the next oldest and also 3, were at each other all night. Then there is my Olivia, 4 now, who only wants to be with the grown-ups, it seems, and Jada, who is 6, and adored by her younger cousins. We were at mom's until about 6:15 and would've stayed longer, normally, but poor Victoria was so worn out. She just needed to come home and go to bed. When we got here we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks for a little bit and then tucked them in--they were probably out in less than 5 minutes.
Mom and I are shopping at 8 tomorrow morning. We are not morning people, so 8 is totally pushing it. Kami and I were talking the other day because her DH, Derrick, is probably going to get up early and get some stuff -- he gets excited about $5 DVDs. My DH, Andre, is the EXACT opposite. He would not get up at 5 AM to shop for ANYTHING. He wants a PS3 for Christmas...and he wouldn't get up to buy one at 5 AM even if it was $50...at least, I don't think he would.
And another good thing...I don't think we are going to have to sell our house :-) Yay. Happy Thanksgiving, all!
1 comment:
GOOD, good news! But how come??
Post a Comment